Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Back

Yes, my kids are home for spring break and my boy got my internet to working again. YEA! I hate to admit that my children are right sometimes - I don't want to give them the big head, but I am so glad that they got me to doing this whole blogging thing. I really missed it the last few weeks. I really did not realize I had so much I wanted to say, haha. It really excited me when some of my family members started commenting and emailing asking what had happened, why had I quit blogging. I HAVE FOLLOWERS! ( It really does not take much to excite me.) Anyway, I'm back and will be making new entries regularly, as long as my internet works.



Gratitude: I am thankful for internet.

Prayer: That my internet keeps working. My boy doesn't come home often enough to fix it regularly!

3 comments:

John Pierce said...

My prayer: That mother will learn how to fix her internet by herself, seeing as it only took me 16 minutes of being walked through it by the verizon people to get things to going.

Anonymous said...

AT least he didn't give you a grade this time!

Kalyn Gensic said...

It's easier to acquire a following when your family is the size of a small town.