Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter 2011

I can not believe I have not done a blog post in 2011!! I think it is because I have been a little "down". When Kalyn, BJ and Shepherd left after Thanksgiving I did not know when I was going to be able to see them again. I do not like good-byes - never have, never will. But when I tell my children good-bye I like to have a plan in mind when I will get to see them again. I did not get to see them until Easter. I saw Shepherd when he was 1 1/2 months old and then not again until he was 6 months old! That was WAY too long to have to wait to hold your precious grandchild.

But let me tell you something - Easter was FUN!

I held Shepherd for hours. I sat in the floor and played with Shepherd for hours. I dressed him, fed him, bathed him, kissed him, hugged him, read to him, loved him and just starred at him as much as I possibly could. He is precious and fun.


The only down side to Easter 2011 was we did not get to see JC, but I will be seeing him in a few days and I can not wait for that adventure.


Here are a couple of pictures from our Easter weekend:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just looked at your blog....and LOVE it.....what a precious little family....and how very precious for you and John also. I LOVE the pics you sent yesterday and these pictures....what very proud grandparents! There is just no love like our love for our grown children and our little grandchildren, is there? Thanks for sharing with us....Love ya! Dee