Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Okay, this is the first time I have been tagged. My first thought was "Wow, this is going to be hard", but it wasn't that bad. Here goes:

1. Poetry is really not my thing. I usually don't "get it" - but I do have a favorite poem and I will be posting it on my blog someday. It is called "I Am A Christian" author unknown.


2. I have been asked before what kind of music I have on my IPod. I will also be doing a post on that someday. But for now I will tell you that I love the Bee Gees.


3. I always wanted to be a teacher....


4. ....but never thought I was smart enough - low self-esteem. (kids I am not trying to make you mad - just speaking the truth)


5. I love my cat, Abby. I do not like to see animals mistreated.


6. I secretly want a tatoo. I know what I want, but am too scared to get it. And I worry about what people would think.


7. I enjoy wearing my toe rings and ankle bracelets.


8. I do not mind people being "different". That's what makes the world go round!


9. Some days I still miss my mother so much it aches.


10. I DO NOT tolerate lazy people. It makes me mad. I believe God put us on this earth and let us live another day to do something!


11. I always read the last couple of pages in a book first. If it is not going to end happy I do not want to read it. The very reason I will not watch many movies without hearing if they have a good ending.


12. I love my purple PT Cruiser.


13. If I had enough money I would adopt a child. I think of it often.


14. I am scared of large amounts of water. Anything over a gallon!


15. I am very scared of heigths. Anything over a foot!


16. Favorite Bible verses: Anything with LOVE.


17. Favorite hymn: Anything fast.


18. I enjoy shopping, even if I do not have money to spend. I love just walking and looking.


19. Games I enjoy the most are Rummykub, Phase 10 and Ticket to Ride.


20. I get tired of dieting and weighing and dieting and weighing and dieting and weighing. Done it since 5th grade.


21. I like mayo on a homemade, grilled burger - but give me mustard on a bought burger, thank you.


22. I do not like for people to ask me my favorite color. I do not believe you can really pick one favorite color.


23. I do not like to be the one asked where to eat in a group. I do not care, I will find something to eat - you pick.


24. I hate skunks. I really do not know why God thought they needed to be here.


25. I can make very good homemade ice cream.


26. I am still waiting for my son-in-law to comment on my last post.


Gratitude: I am so thankful Kalyn and BJ are safe.


Prayer: This had nothing what so ever to do with this post, but I am asking all who read this blog to please pray for Kalyn and BJ and their safety and all Kentuckians during these winter storms. I love you kids. Dad and I are praying.

5 comments:

John Pierce said...

I think I knew everyone of these but one. I guess I know my Mommy pretty well.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe you want a tatoo...that is hilarious. I learned a lot and enjoyed reading this. I am not sure what has happened in Kentucky but I will be calling to find out today and we will keep them in our prayers. Take care and enjoy your Sunday!
-Haylee-

Anonymous said...

You and I are SOOOO much alike. I also wrote 26 things on my 25! I also share most of your thoughts!

Kalyn Gensic said...

I want a tattoo, also. That could be a fun Mother's Day activity for the two of us!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's 26 things. The last one doesn't count.