Friday, September 25, 2009

Absolutely Nothing

Children are a blessing from God.

There is absolutely nothing I love more than spending time with my kids.

This week I got to spend time with JC, Kalyn and BJ. It was a wonderful week.

I have heard people say that the infant years were their favorite time; or the toddler years; or the teen years; or they liked it when the kids were grown and gone. But I will have to say I loved every stage of raising the kids. I think I just grew with them through every stage. Yes, there were hard times and there are times I can think of that I would like to take back and redo, but I can't. I was a far from perfect mother, but with lots of prayers and Gods help, these kids still turned out great. (Of course I did not get to raise BJ - we got him when he was already done, and are very thankful we have him)

Now, I will say these three are not perfect. They can all be a little ornery. And they sure get a lot of laughs at my expense. There may be one or two things I would change(ha ha), but over all I think they are good human beings. And they all three have big hearts.

And in this mother's eyes they sure are good looking!

I am so thankful for the past week. It was fast, but wonderful. Lots of good food, lots of laughs, lots of good memories.


Gratitude: I am so thankful for JC, Kalyn and BJ.

Prayer: I pray that we get many more years together.

1 comment:

Kalyn Gensic said...

What exactly would you change? I thought I was perfect.