Saturday, January 9, 2010

Learning to Post Pictures on My Blog

I have the most patient son. He has spent much of his last day at home teaching his father how to use satellite radio and teaching his mother how to put pictures on the computer to send to Walmart and now how to put pictures on my blog.

I heard my precious niece, Brenda make a comment to her daddy while they were here visiting about "older folks trying to learn new technology"; to me this was hilarious - because she has NO idea what her cousins go through in teaching me!

The pictures I am about to post are pictures of some of the new recipes we have tried the past week.

Spinach Enchiladas

Roasted Green Beans

Maple-Flavored Acorn Squash

1 comment:

Kalyn Gensic said...

Call me with the recipe for the green beans. They look yummy.