Saturday, January 16, 2010

Recipe for the Week

I made a recipe from my WW Magazine. I could not find the dough that was called for, so I substituted a whole wheat pizza crust that I found. It was originally a Julia Child recipe that WW has made WW friendly. It was not my favorite recipe ever, but it was good. It had anchovies and that is something we had never tried, and will probably never eat again. Very salty! It is so much fun trying new foods and new recipes, I am really enjoying this challenge for myself to try something new each week. Of course this is just the third week of 2010, so I hope this continues to be fun!

Here is a picture of the dish:

3 comments:

John Pierce said...

This one was especially good (though the anchovies did get to be a little much by the end). You should post the recipe for it.

Kalyn Gensic said...

I love homemade pizza! Wish I could have been there to try that recipe.

John Pierce said...

I have not seen any new recipe posts recently...