Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just One Package, Please

I just love my kitty. Abby is so precious. The other night I wrapped a few gifts and put them under the tree. Abby doesn't bother gifts usually, she is too lazy to bother much of anything.
But the next morning John and I were getting ready for work and John says, "Aaaaaby, what do you have?" Well, I came to see and there laid Abby in the middle of the living room floor with a gift sack beside her. It was a small, shiny, silver bag with red tissue paper, just too irrestible. She had not tore it or anything - just pulled it out beside her. We told her that was a no-no and put the gift back under the tree. Then at lunch we came in and Abby was sitting right by the tree by the same gift. I told her "to just go take a nap or get on the bed or something - that she was just tempting herself by sitting there". She looked at me, then at the package and then back at me - she was saying " just that one, can I just have that one package?" She was just soooo cute. No she has not bother it again, just begged.

Gratitude: I can not believe I love a cat, but I do.
Prayer: Please keep Abby healthy and sweet so we can have her many years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought Marsh was crazy about our dog...
Love ya,
Haylee